Thursday, August 14, 2014

Look Up, Look Down Challenge, Week 52 - Follow the Signs - Thursday, August 14, 2014


This is one of my favorite signs of all time.  It's posted in a little fish and chips place,
Briitsh to the core, called Camelot in Pacifica, California where I have lived for part
of my life.  I've been in that area for all of the 35 years I've spent in the San Francisco
area and I just love its proximity to the Pacific ocean, though it can definitely be
engulfed in fog, at times.




I am participating in 





Join us!!


4 comments:

  1. I agree, size definitely matters when Guinness is the topic. I never visit Dublin without at least 1 pint passing my lips :) Thanks for linking this to the Up Down Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a beer drinker, then again I've never tried a Guinness♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/eights/

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello, RNSANE.

    Good feeling works.
    Thank you for your visiting always.

    I wish You all the best.
    Greeting
    From Japan, ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete
  4. In spite of having been born in Dublin, Guinness is not for me. I do love the sign though.

    ReplyDelete