Monday, March 31, 2014

NF Inspiring Photography 85 - Catching the Light - Laughter at Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam


The last two years, I've returned home to San Francisco from India with 
December connections through Schiphol International Airport in Amsterdam.
It is a duty free shopper's paradise and it always gaily decorated for the 
holidays.  Since I rarely have funds left after my lengthy India stays, I am 
quite content to stroll about, camera in hand, taking pictures, and allowing 
myself an indulgence of a few bars of marzipan for the continued trip onward.

I thought this picture, as I disembarked my India flight, was perfect for 
today's theme, "Catching the Light".




I am participating in 



Add your photo to join in the fun!


4 comments:

  1. A very welcoming shot, fun! http://lauriekazmierczak.com/morning-commute/

    ReplyDelete
  2. a nice way to catch light. Thanks for participating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting collection of signs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:22 AM

    I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with
    the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog
    like this one these days.

    Also visit my website; seo ()

    ReplyDelete